lørdag den 28. april 2012

My dream vacation

My dream vacation
Hello everybody!


I have a dream vacation, as most people probably do.
Someday i wish to travel to Hawaii and swim in the clear blue sea, walk in the soft warm sand, take pictures of the mountains...
And of course i need to wear some cute topical clothes!


The clothing and accessories you see above are some of the things i would love to bring.


I don't really like wearing a bikini so i would probably wear a tank top and some shorts for when i'm going to swim in the sea.


Then when it's time to eat some tropical fruits and relax on the sand and get some vitamin D from the sun, i will probably wear a cute dress above the swim wear and a big hat.  


I would also love to learn how to scuba dive, but i think i have to get a licence first...hehe


If you could travel anywhere for a month where would you travel?
Post in the comments bellow!


Talk to you all later!


BYE!


// Aria



1 kommentar:

  1. Beautiful selection!!!
    Take a look on my blog and if you like we can follow each other?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    SvarSlet