fredag den 20. april 2012

The Body Shop: Chocomania body scrub



 
Hello everybody,
I got inspired by my mom to make more review blog posts. So today i'm reviewing this incredible product from The Body Shop called Chocomania body scrub.

Chocomania is a line on The Body Shop, and the whole line is inspired by chocolate, hints the name =). I have also tried out the body butter, but i actually lost it somewhere in my house... It's too bad because i actually loved it.

Anyway, this scrub is the best scrub i have ever used in the 17 years i have been living on this earth! It is surprisingly and incredibly moisturizing, and of course it smells just like chocolate, mmm...

I bought this scrub about 1-2 months ago, and there's still a lot left. So it's definitively worth the 150 danish crowns ( It's 6 dollars on the USA online shop)

I really think you guys are going to love this scrub so you should definitively try it out, or even just smell at it in the shop ( smells incredibly!).

I hope you are all doing well, and thank you so much for reading this blog post!

// Aria



Check out my mom's blog HERE
You can buy this scrub online HERE

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar