lørdag den 10. september 2011

Mariah Carey's perfume review


Hey everybody!!


I know what i can post here on this blog now =)
I can do reviews and maybe hauls and other info. Because i feel it's a little hard to do that on my Youtube channel.


So this is officially my first review!!! 


I got this perfume from my mom as a gift.
This perfume is a little different from what i usually buy. 
The smell of the perfume is a little bit more grown up and a romantic/evening scent (but i use it even in the morning or any other time of the day)


I love this perfume and the bottle is just adorable with the cute little butterfly on top.


Mariah's other perfumes are probably just as great so i totally recommend that you guys check it out =)


Another thing i love about it is that it's not animal tested and that is very important to me


Hope you guys try this out and i will see you next time!


// Aria

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar